See www.fpcwaltham.org

for more info

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bergsig visit

It's hard to believe today marks 3 full weeks in South Africa. We continue to feel graced to be here. While in KwaZulu-Natal we sang "siakhudumisa" and "we are marching in the light of God" with some schoolchildren - super moving! Becky posted some photos on her site (click here) of a moving return visit to the Bergsig Primary School where I first helped teach english in 1993. I've been incorporating the story of my first visit to South Africa in my weekly sermons here - as I tell people how my life was changed during that experience - and faith in Christ found. Our prayers continue to go with you all - south african birds are telling us we are missing some moving watershed worship services since this summer! Nkulukulu's blessings. much peace, Rob (Photo with Glen Rose who I "taught" with in 93, and is still a faithful teacher at Bergsig!)

No comments: